The challenge

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Temptation, the name is Garage Sale

So three or four days after I started this little "project" the biggest yard sale day of the year happens. It's not an official day, but suddenly little neon signs popped up EVERYWHERE.

While driving to a friend's house on Friday I was bombarded with Garage Sale Temptation. My heart started beating a little faster, and my breathing got a little heavier. I can do this, I thought to myself.

As I pulled onto my friends street my heart sunk. There was a garage sale on her very street of all places! And what was worse? Next door. To. Her. House.

I did park right in front of the sale. My eyes looked at the treasures of bargains. But I continued to my destination without approaching the sale.

Yay me. That was tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment